Monday, March 14, 2011

Upcoming Updates to The Anthony Show (Updated)

You might be wondering, "Hey, The Anthony Show! What's next?" Well, in case you're interested, this is an assortment of topics I hope to tackle sooner if not later:
  • The first time I got drunk
  • More works of writing that I never finished, or even started
  • The in-progress reports of the stuff I'm actually trying to finish
  • What happened at 7-Eleven that time
  • What happened at the gynecologist's office that time
  • How I discovered the magic in "magic" mushrooms
  • Reviews of fashion blogs
  • Discussions of famous and once-famous people who died young
  • The Unknown Comic and his brief influence on my comedy
  • Tales from my days as a custodian while in high school
  • The time we almost burned down the woods in our neighborhood
  • A discussion of the greatness that is Sam Cooke
  • Some sort of rant about certain Facebook ads
  • Things that I need to buy but have put off buying because of an increasingly dire lack of funds
  • My relationship with seafood
  • Complaints about more people I haven't personally met

No comments:

Post a Comment